|Dreamweaver: How do I upload to my homepage ?|
To upload your website created in Dreamweaver, you will have to make the following in Dreamweaver with your project:
1) Open "new site" or "manage sites":
2) Create your website with your domainname:
3) If you want to use PHP or ASP, you can choose it on this screen, otherwise you do not have to do anything:
4) Choose to edit your files locally in Dreamweaver and publish it on the webserver with your domain:
5) Insert your domainname, FTP-login and password, and choose FTP as protocol:
- And now you're ready !!!